Your first visit is when we will do our most important “listening.”
Our whole body approach to treatment has trained us to:
- Learn everything about your current condition,
- Review your medical records and medical history completely
- Learn more about your lifestyle, your activities past and present
- Understand your desired goals beginning today and into your future
It is by listening to you and understanding everything about your life and your pain that we can have your physical therapist begin to design a Specialized Treatment program that is tailored for your physical success.
We ask that prior to this appointment you:
- Fill out and bring your Patient Information Forms to your first visit. These can be downloaded here or from any page on our site and emailed directly to us. We’d also be happy to mail these to you at your convenience, or you can pick them up at any one of our clinic locations on the day of your appointment. Just plan on coming 15 minutes prior to your appointment time to fill them out.
- Bring your Physician Referral to your first visit (where applicable).
- Bring any medical film or records you have that you believe would be helpful for us to complete your assessment
- Dress comfortably.
During your first visit:
The physical therapist working with you with ensure that you receive a whole body assessment on your first visit. Your therapist will review your medical history and spend time interviewing you in an effort to completely evaluate your needs, lifestyle, balance, posture, coordination, flexibility and pain levels. It is with this information that we will be able to design the perfect Specialized Treatment Plan for your care.
Your Specialized Treatment Plan will be created and implemented immediately. Your physical therapist will discuss with you your treatment protocol and make recommendations for the number of visits you’ll require, the frequency of treatment required to help you achieve your goals, and an at-home therapeutic practice that you can easily maintain. You see, we know that even the most complex problems can be corrected with the simplest solutions. And you’ll leave us with those each time we meet.